In order to procceed to the next step in the application process, which involves a test of your work computer's upload and download speeds, you must:
- Apply using the computer you will use as an Enrollment Coordinator.
- Physically connect your work computer to your cable or DSL modem.
- Have a physical ethernet connection with a cable or DSL provider. We cannot support wireless internet connections, and we cannot support dial-up, satellite, or cellular (3G or 4G) internet service providers.
- Have up-to-date virus protection.
- Have a quiet environment in which to work, free from distractions and noise.
- Have, or agree to purchase prior to training, a USB headset with a microphone. Click here for recommended models.
Please return and complete your application when you meet these six technical requirements.